»RCGroups EZ-Gimbal Build Guide by Papajeff»Official NEXt-Gimbal Thread on RCGroups.com»NEXt-Gimbal on DIYDrones.com»Martinez BGC Help @ RCGroups»Grouse House Technologies on Facebook
Welcome to Grouse House Technologies
We develop and sell custom designed multi-copters, camera stabilization systems, customizable radio controlled equipment and FPV gear. If you want to get into multicopters and/or are interested in aerial video/photography this will be a great place to start.
I personally came to the conclusion last year that you don't need to spend thousands of dollars to be able to put a stabilized camera in the air and even fly that craft remotely via video (FPV). The cost of this technology has dropped to the point where you can start to purchase equipment that used to be considered "Professional" gear a couple of years ago, but at around 1/4 the cost, or less.
Over the next few months we will be introducing new and exciting products guaranteed to make some heads turn.
Wherever we can, we will strive to offer the most competitive pricing you can find on the net.
Also, if you are an Australian customer you don't have to wait weeks for your products to arrive from overseas.
Please see what's in the store and what's IN STORE for you in the not too distant future.
Also, please check out the "official" thread on www.rcgroups.com for the NEXt-Gimbal -
Grouse House Technologies NEXt-Gimbal - Full carbon fiber brushless motor gimbal for NEX-5 sized camera's.
NOTE: If postage options are not presented at checkout, your country's postal rates may not have been defined yet. Don't worry, just send me a quick email (via Contact link above) specifying your country and I'll define a postage rule with the cost breakdown for each weight range specifically for your country ASAP. As soon as that is done you can then select the postage option you would like to use in your cart.
Big thanks to Alex from Iryxbro
- AlexMos V3.11 2 axis brushless motor control board with IMU (MPU6050). Regular L6234D driver chips are replaced with higher power MOSFETs (as used on most ESC's) Will ship with V2.40b6 BaseCam firmware.$99.00
- Martinez V3 Open Source 2 axis brushless motor controller board with an IMU (MPU6050) ready to solder OR optionally purchase pre-wired to the IMU with the latest firmware pre-loaded. Pre-wired version with liquid electrical tape applied to connections to reduce wire fatigue from all the movement-$55.00
- AlexMos 3 axis brushless motor control board with third axis daughterboard and IMU (MPU6050). Yaw axis uses MOSFET's capable of 40A (with heat sink fitted). Will ship with V2.40b6 BaseCam firmware.$180.00
- Slim version of the AlexMos 3 axis brushless motor control board with third axis daughterboard and IMU (MPU6050). Can fit within a 22mm tube. Also uses MOSFETs. Will ship with V2.40b6 BaseCam firmware.$160.00
- A restock of these legs should be available after the 12th of Feb Looking for a simple solution to connect your gimbal to your multicopter? Look no further.... These 200mm tall landing skids can take some real punishment and come back for more. The 12mm dual rail tubes are 59mm apart and work perfectly with the NEXt-Gimbal....$14.00
- Well here it is, possibly the nicest 3rd axis gimbal mount you will ever find... (Picture shows an example of the optional rubber grommet 155/12mm rail mount and iPower 5208 + slip ring) The 250mm tripod legs are extremely tough and can handle a good 10kg of weight down on them. Tough high density foam rubber feet...$205.00
- And now for something completely different.... Well, not completely different, but a significant change in how you can set the COG of your camera on the gimbal. The pitch assembly has two plates which the long narrow camera base plate attaches to (with long straight slots) - one which allows you to slide and lock the position left and right...$262.00
- And now for something totally unique.... Presenting the EZ-Gimbal With A Twist. You can now rotate your camera into a portrait orientation to enable portrait photography and panoramas. Due to the unique three axis balance adjustment system of the EZ-Gimbal, the rotation by 90 degrees requires NO rebalancing. You can alternate...$275.00
- Not into the time it takes to construct a gimbal? This no fuss option is for you. This fully assembled, full carbon fiber NEXt-Gimbal comes with two 4008 Gimbal motors. Possibly the lightest NEX sized camera gimbal you will find on the market. Completely assembled with two brushless motors, basic 59/12mm mount and control...$212.00
- As your LiPo discharges so does the supply voltage to the gimbal. This gradually changes the PID/PWM setting behaviour and introduces odd vibrations towards the end of the discharge cycle. If you are struggling with getting the PID settings right on your brushless gimbal controller please consider using this 12V 4.5A UBEC to supply...$12.00
- An advanced interface for larger multicopters using the 155/12mm dual rail mounting system (S800 etc.). If your multicopter has vibrations which you have been unable to remove, this combination of rubber grommets and 16 rubber damper balls should be enough to remove the residual vibration to the camera (unless you have a wicked shimmy going on up...$72.00
- A simple interface for larger multicopters using the 155/12mm dual rail mounting system (S800 etc.). If your mutlticopter blades and motors are accurately balanced to the point where there is minimal vibrations, the rubber grommets should be enough to remove the residual vibration to the camera. Since no rubber damper balls are involved, you...$32.00
- An advanced interface for mid-sized multicopters using the 59/10 or 12mm dual rail mounting system (Tarot 650 etc.). If your multicopter has vibrations which you have been unable to remove, this combination of rubber grommets and 16 rubber damper balls should be enough to remove the residual vibration to the camera (unless...$66.00
- A simple interface for mid-sized multicopters using the 59/10 or 12mm dual rail mounting system (Tarot 650 etc.). If your mutlticopter blades and motors are accurately balanced to the point where there is minimal vibrations, the rubber grommets should be enough to remove the residual vibration to the camera. Since no rubber damper balls are involved,...$22.00
- Replacement lower plate (2.5mm thick carbon fiber). Can attach to 5208 yaw motor or two 16mm tube clamps.$25.00
- Replacement main plate (2.0mm thick carbon fiber). Does not include dampers or grommets. Supports grommet mounts which use 14 or 12mm screw spacing.$22.00
- Into DIY or you've somehow broken your existing hanging brackets, here is where you can purchase the hanging brackets on their own as a pair. Designed for dual rail systems where the gap between the rails is 59mm (center to center) and the tubes are either 10mm or 12mm in diameter (please select from options). Comes with two hangers and...$8.00
- If you are after a simple and lightweight 2 axis mount for your 59mm/10mm or 12mm dual rail setup this mount is it. With thick rubber grommets similar to the ones found on Tarot hexacopters, there is more than enough vibration removal, without the flex that rubber ball dampers produce. The 16mm diameter carbon fiber tube allows...$62.00
- If you are looking for a compact and lightweight mini HDMI to AV converter (PAL only) this has to be the best option on the market. Weighing only 3.3g you not only don't need to worry about the weight but you also save a large amount of space on the side of your camera as the mini HDMI plug is on the board. The bare board has three solder...$49.60
- If you have ever worried that your mini HDMI plug may be too large to fit on your camera when fitted to the gimbal then this cable removes that worry. No only is it compact but it is substantially lighter than your regular mini HDMI to HDMI cable. Just place your HDMI to composite converter behind the camera and then use a lightweight...$17.90