»GHT Shop In Europe»RCGroups EZ-Gimbal Build Guide by Papajeff»Official NEXt-Gimbal Thread on RCGroups.com»NEXt-Gimbal on DIYDrones.com»Grouse House Technologies on Facebook»SimpleBGC 8bit Help @ RCGroups»SimpleBGC 32bit Help @ RCGroups»Martinez BGC Help @ RCGroups
Welcome to Grouse House Technologies
We develop and sell custom designed multi-copters, camera stabilization systems, customizable radio controlled equipment and FPV gear. If you want to get into multicopters and/or are interested in aerial video/photography this will be a great place to start.
I personally came to the conclusion last year that you don't need to spend thousands of dollars to be able to put a stabilized camera in the air and even fly that craft remotely via video (FPV). The cost of this technology has dropped to the point where you can start to purchase equipment that used to be considered "Professional" gear a couple of years ago, but at around 1/4 the cost, or less.
Over the next few months we will be introducing new and exciting products guaranteed to make some heads turn.
Wherever we can, we will strive to offer the most competitive pricing you can find on the net.
Also, if you are an Australian customer you don't have to wait weeks for your products to arrive from overseas.
Please see what's in the store and what's IN STORE for you in the not too distant future.
Also, please check out the "official" thread on www.rcgroups.com for the NEXt-Gimbal -
Grouse House Technologies NEXt-Gimbal - Full carbon fiber brushless motor gimbal for NEX-5 sized camera's.
NOTE: If postage options are not presented at checkout, your country's postal rates may not have been defined yet. Don't worry, just send me a quick email (via Contact link above) specifying your country and I'll define a postage rule with the cost breakdown for each weight range specifically for your country ASAP. As soon as that is done you can then select the postage option you would like to use in your cart.
And here is an example of what you can achieve using the EZ-Gimbal with 3 Axis Mount V2
Big thanks to Alex from Iryxbro
- An advanced interface for larger multicopters using the 155/12mm dual rail mounting system (S800 etc.). If your multicopter has vibrations which you have been unable to remove, this combination of rubber grommets and 16 rubber damper balls should be enough to remove the residual vibration to the camera (unless you have a wicked shimmy going on...$72.00
- A simple interface for larger multicopters using the 155/12mm dual rail mounting system (S800 etc.). If your mutlticopter blades and motors are accurately balanced to the point where there is minimal vibrations, the rubber grommets should be enough to remove the residual vibration to the camera. Since no rubber damper balls are involved, you...$42.00
- AlexMos V3.11 2 axis brushless motor control board with IMU (MPU6050). Regular L6234D driver chips are replaced with higher power MOSFETs (as used on most ESC's) Will ship with V2.40b6 BaseCam firmware.$80.00
- Martinez V3 Open Source 2 axis brushless motor controller board with an IMU (MPU6050) ready to solder OR optionally purchase pre-wired to the IMU with the latest firmware pre-loaded. Pre-wired version with liquid electrical tape applied to connections to reduce wire fatigue from all the movement-$55.00
- As your LiPo discharges so does the supply voltage to the gimbal. This gradually changes the PID/PWM setting behaviour and introduces odd vibrations towards the end of the discharge cycle. If you are struggling with getting the PID settings right on your brushless gimbal controller please consider using this 12V 4.5A UBEC to supply...$15.00
- AlexMos 3 axis brushless motor control board with third axis daughterboard and IMU (MPU6050). Yaw axis uses MOSFET's capable of 40A (with heat sink fitted). Will ship with V2.40b6 BaseCam firmware.$150.00
- Slim version of the AlexMos 3 axis brushless motor control board with third axis daughterboard and IMU (MPU6050). Can fit within a 22mm tube. Also uses MOSFETs. Will ship with V2.40b6 BaseCam firmware.$140.00
- An advanced interface for mid-sized multicopters using the 59/10 or 12mm dual rail mounting system (Tarot 650 etc.). If your multicopter has vibrations which you have been unable to remove, this combination of rubber grommets and 16 rubber damper balls should be enough to remove the residual vibration to the camera (unless...$72.00
- A simple interface for mid-sized multicopters using the 59/10 or 12mm dual rail mounting system (Tarot 650 etc.). If your mutlticopter blades and motors are accurately balanced to the point where there is minimal vibrations, the rubber grommets should be enough to remove the residual vibration to the camera. Since no rubber damper balls are involved,...$32.00
- Replacement lower plate (2.5mm thick carbon fiber). Can attach to 5208 yaw motor or two 16mm tube clamps.$25.00
- Replacement main plate (2.0mm thick carbon fiber). Does not include dampers or grommets. Supports grommet mounts which use 14 or 12mm screw spacing.$22.00
- Looking for a simple solution to connect your gimbal to your multicopter? Look no further.... These 200mm tall landing skids can take some real punishment and come back for more. The 12mm dual rail tubes are 59mm apart and work perfectly with the NEXt-Gimbal. The added rubber stoppers on the ground skids help to absorb any...$14.00
- An advanced interface for the DJI F550 center hub which connects to the outside rings of the lower plate. It uses the same parts as the 59/10 or 12mm interface with dampers, allowing you to change over to dual rail for other multicopters just by adding four grommet mounts . Weight ~ 180g Designed to attach to the...$72.00
- Introducing the EZ-Gimbal Pro specifically designed for cameras around the size of a Sony a7R or Panasonic Lumix GH4 (or any other camera of that size and smaller). GH4 owners now do not have to resort to utilising a large and heavy DSLR sized gimbal and matching monster of a multicopter to get their camera in the air....$299.00
- And now for something completely different.... Well, not completely different, but a significant change in how you can set the COG of your camera on the gimbal. The pitch assembly has two plates which the long narrow camera base plate attaches to (with long straight slots) - one which allows you to slide and lock the position left and right...$262.00
- And now for something totally unique.... Presenting the EZ-Gimbal With A Twist. You can now rotate your camera into a portrait orientation to enable portrait photography and panoramas. Due to the unique three axis balance adjustment system of the EZ-Gimbal, the rotation by 90 degrees requires NO rebalancing. You can alternate...$275.00
- Not into the time it takes to construct a gimbal? This no fuss option is for you. This fully assembled, full carbon fiber NEXt-Gimbal comes with two 4008 Gimbal motors. Possibly the lightest NEX sized camera gimbal you will find on the market. Completely assembled with two brushless motors, basic 59/12mm mount and control...$212.00
- Designed for heavier gimbals using 200-500g cameras, this mount provides an easy to balance, rigid support for your gimbal with a well braced 5208H-180T yaw motor. The yaw motor cabling is shielded and includes a ferrite ring and connector. Also included is a 12 wire slip ring that provides endless 360 rotations without cables getting...$195.00
- Designed for heavier gimbals using 500-800g cameras, this mount provides an easy to balance, rigid support for your gimbal with a well braced iPower 6208H-150T yaw motor (24N22P). Also included is a 12 wire slip ring that provides endless 360 rotations without cables getting wound up. All tubes are 22mm. The handy accessories...$215.00
- If you are after a simple and lightweight 2 axis mount for your multicopter, this mount is it. Highly adjustable and easily customised to work with your multicopter. Simply pair it up with one of the interface options. You can even add on the yaw motor upgrade to make this a three axis mount! The latest version now includes...$66.00