Welcome to Grouse House Technologies
NEWS : All existing gimbal stock has been sold. Next stock will be between four to six weeks away. During this time I will be orgainising to supply various dealers/retailers in the USA and Europe. As soon as they have stock I will create links to their sites so you can order locally and save on postage. All Asia Pacific orders will still be via this site.
We develop and sell custom designed multi-copters, camera stabilization systems, customizable radio controlled equipment and FPV gear. If you want to get into multicopters and/or are interested in aerial video/photography this will be a great place to start.
I personally came to the conclusion last year that you don't need to spend thousands of dollars to be able to put a stabilized camera in the air and even fly that craft remotely via video (FPV). The cost of this technology has dropped to the point where you can start to purchase equipment that used to be considered "Professional" gear a couple of years ago, but at around 1/4 the cost, or less.
Over the next few months we will be introducing new and exciting products guaranteed to make some heads turn.
Wherever we can, we will strive to offer the most competitive pricing you can find on the net.
Also, if you are an Australian customer you don't have to wait weeks for your products to arrive from overseas.
Please see what's in the store and what's IN STORE for you in the not too distant future.
Also, please check out the "official" thread on www.rcgroups.com for the NEXt-Gimbal -
Grouse House Technologies NEXt-Gimbal - Full carbon fiber brushless motor gimbal for NEX-5 sized camera's.
NOTE: If postage options are not presented at checkout, your country's postal rates may not have been defined yet. Don't worry, just send me a quick email (via Contact link above) specifying your country and I'll define a postage rule with the cost breakdown for each weight range specifically for your country ASAP. As soon as that is done you can then select the postage option you would like to use in your cart.
Big thanks to Alex from Iryxbro
- A restock of these legs should be available after the 12th of Feb Looking for a simple solution to connect your gimbal to your multicopter? Look no further.... These 200mm tall landing skids can take some real punishment and come back for more. The 12mm dual rail tubes are 59mm apart and work perfectly with the NEXt-Gimbal. The...$14.00
- Well here it is, possibly the nicest 3rd axis gimbal mount you will ever find... (Picture shows an example of the optional rubber grommet 155/12mm rail mount and iPower 5208 + slip ring) The 250mm tripod legs are extremely tough and can handle a good 10kg of weight down on them. Tough high density foam rubber feet protect...$205.00
- And now for something completely different.... Well, not completely different, but a significant change in how you can set the COG of your camera on the gimbal. The pitch assembly has two plates which the long narrow camera base plate attaches to (with long straight slots) - one which allows you to slide and lock the position left and right and...$262.00
- And now for something totally unique.... Presenting the EZ-Gimbal With A Twist. You can now rotate your camera into a portrait orientation to enable portrait photography and panoramas. Due to the unique three axis balance adjustment system of the EZ-Gimbal, the rotation by 90 degrees requires NO rebalancing. You can alternate...$275.00
- Not into the time it takes to construct a gimbal? This no fuss option is for you. This fully assembled, full carbon fiber NEXt-Gimbal comes with two 4008 Gimbal motors. It also comes with a 2 axis Open Source based gimbal controller (Martinez V3) pre-loaded with the latest BruGi firmware from Martinez (download) . You can now optionally...$212.00
- As your LiPo discharges so does the supply voltage to the gimbal. This gradually changes the PID/PWM setting behaviour and introduces odd vibrations towards the end of the discharge cycle. If you are struggling with getting the PID settings right on your brushless gimbal controller please consider using this 12V 4.5A UBEC to supply a...$12.00
- Into DIY or you've somehow broken your existing hanging brackets, here is where you can purchase the hanging brackets on their own as a pair. Designed for dual rail systems where the gap between the rails is 59mm (center to center) and the tubes are either 10mm or 12mm in diameter (please select from options). Comes with two hangers and...$8.00
- If you are after a simple and lightweight 2 axis mount for your 59mm/10mm or 12mm dual rail setup this mount is it. With thick rubber grommets similar to the ones found on Tarot hexacopters, there is more than enough vibration removal, without the flex that rubber ball dampers produce. The 16mm diameter carbon fiber tube...$62.00
- If you are looking for a compact and lightweight mini HDMI to AV converter (PAL only) this has to be the best option on the market. Weighing only 3.3g you not only don't need to worry about the weight but you also save a large amount of space on the side of your camera as the mini HDMI plug is on the board. The bare board has three solder...$49.60
- If you have ever worried that your mini HDMI plug may be too large to fit on your camera when fitted to the gimbal then this cable removes that worry. No only is it compact but it is substantially lighter than your regular mini HDMI to HDMI cable. Just place your HDMI to composite converter behind the camera and then use a lightweight (and...$17.90
- Two 0.8mm thick cork washers/disks to aid in finding the perfect vertical COG on the pitch assembly of the NEXt-Gimbal and provide a non-slip surface for the base of the camera. The carbon fiber washers included in the NEXt-Gimbal kits allow you to increment the vertical height positions by 2mm - adding these cork washers then allows you to increment...$1.00
- Used in conjunction with our Universal Tall Landing Skids, these two supports and large 2mm thick carbon fiber battery tray (2500-5000mAH sizes) allows you to connect a battery to 12/10mm dual rods (spaced 58-60mm) and then have control over the fore/aft position of the battery. A number of mounting holes are available if you want to offset the...$19.80
- If you are after a simple and lightweight 2 axis mount for your multicopter, this mount is it. Highly adjustable and easily customised to work with your multicopter. Simply pair it up with one of the interface options. You can even add on the yaw motor upgrade to make this a three axis mount! Interface Options - 155/12mm...$43.00
- If you find that you need to use extra carbon fiber washers to raise your camera up during balancing on the NEXt-Gimbal, you may need a longer 1/4" screw to pass through all four washers. This 15mm camera locking screw is just 9.5g and features a large base making it simple to tighten. Perfect length for NEX-5N (Total combined length...$5.00
- Surdy CNC machined aluminium 1/4" camera locking screw with two large locking nuts. Thread is 25mm long and nuts are 25mm x 7mm. Weight = 18g.$4.00
- For those of you who prefer to use a no-lag FPV camera in combination with their larger professional camera, this mount will allow you to do just that. Not only does it allow you to mount the camera on a tiltable platform, but it also allows you to attach a servo to the back of it to remotely control the FPV camera pitch. The FPV camera...$12.90
- Used in conjunction with our Universal Tall Landing Skids, these two supports and small battery tray (1500-2500mAH sizes) allows you to connect a battery to 12/10mm dual rods (58-60mm separation) and then have control over the fore/aft position of the battery. A number of mounting holes are available if you want to offset the tray towards the...$13.80
- At just 2g this 1/4" aluminium camera screw has very little effect on the vertical COG balance adjustments on the gimbal. This screw now comes with a larger head to improve tightening while still being small enough to travel the entire length of the EZ-Gimbal camera tray slots. NOTE: This camera locking screw will be included with...$4.80